The nurseries, after-school care centers, and toddler playgroups of Royal Kids Home fall under the Childcare Act, which may entitle you to childcare allowance. You can check if you are eligible for this at the website
Did you know...
  • the childcare allowance you receive monthly is an advance payment?
  • this means that the allowance is based on an estimate of what your situation will look like that year? And that the amount of the advance payment can change if something in your situation changes?
  • it is therefore important to report changes in your situation, such as in income or the number of childcare hours, immediately to the Tax and Customs Administration/Allowances?
  • you can easily check and change your details via My Allowances or the Childcare Allowance app?
  • after the year, it is finally calculated how much allowance you were actually entitled to?

What should I pay attention to?

The flyer about childcare allowance explains what the amount of childcare allowance depends on and what you should pay attention to. If anything changes in the mentioned situations, it is important that you report this quickly. How to report this is also explained in the flyer.

More information?

Do you have any questions about childcare allowance? First, check the frequently asked questions and answers. If your question is not listed here, take a look at the website of the tax authorities.
Achtergrond skyline Achtergrond skyline mobiel

©Royal Kids Home 2023 - All Rights Reserved | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Cookies